Every week Blood on the Sand brings you some of the Darkest True Crime set in some of the Most Beautiful Locations. Hosts Bob Keen, Andre Hashem, and Michael Johnson are here to serve you a Mai Tai with a side of bad guys
In this episode we catch up with Keith Raniere, but first we learn about one of his first soldiers Toni Natalie, who through one of the worst beginnings of a person’s life is formed into the person she will inevitably become. We also are introduced to Nancy Salzman, another woman who will become very influential, she joins the cult through unlikely means. We also learn about the NXIVM ranks, they’re like children’s karate classes, also the 12 rules.
Support us on patreon https://www.patreon.com/bloodonthesand
These are the 12 rules of NXIVM:
- Success Is an internal state of clear, honest knowledge of what I am, my value in the world, and my responsibility for the way I react to all things.
- There are no ultimate victims; therefore, I will not choose to be a victim.
- I am committed to be successful. I understand each of us must raise ourselves—and thereby raise all others—as all others raise us. This is interdependence.
- Success in my own right is my earned success. True success cannot be stolen, copied or received by happenstance. I will not masquerade as successful by these methods or any other. I will earn my success.
- Tribute is a form of payment and honor. It is giving credit where credit is due. I will use tribute to uphold others beyond my petty likes and dislikes. As a result, I will define my self and my true contribution to humankind.
- Successful people do not steal and they have no desire or need to steal, I will not steal anything. I will always earn what I need and desire. Copying without permission or tribute is not the highest form of flattery; it is theft. Theft is also taking or receiving something without fully earning it; it is always at the expense, no matter how small, of others.
- Inner honesty and integrity are the highest human values and the foundation of the human psychology. All other values arise from them. I will never trade my integrity or inner honesty for any other value .It is never worth it.
- The methods and information I learn in ESP are for my use only. I will not speak of them or in any way give others knowledge of them outside ESP. Part of the condition of being accepted into ESP is to keep all its information confidential. If I violate this, I am breaking a promise and breaching my contract, but more importantly, I am compromising my inner honesty and integrity.
- True success is never at the expense of others. As a successful individual, I will never envy another’s success, I will rejoice because I realize the success of others raises me up just a little bit more because I am also part of the human team. The actualization of human potential by anyone is a tribute to all team humankind. If others are successful, I will protect their success against those who envy them. I pledge to purge myself of all parasite and envy-based habits, and replace them with the habits of effort and interdependence.
- I will unreservedly accept the success I have earned. I will accept no more and no less; this is accepting with integrity, I will give unreservedly to those who have earned it; this is giving with integrity. I will accept with integrity as easily as I give with integrity. To not accept what I am worth, or what I have earned, is to devalue myself and thereby all others.
- People control the money, wealth and resources of the world. It is essential for the survival of humankind for these things to be controlled by successful, ethical people. I pledge to ethically control as much of the money, wealth and resources of the world as possible within my success plan. I will always support the ethical control of these things.
- A world of successful people will be a better world indeed; a world devoid of hunger, theft, dishonesty, envy and insecurity. People will no longer try to destroy each other, steal from each other, down each other or rejoice at another’s demise. Success, ethics ‘and integrity are co-inspirational. I pledge.to share and enroll people in ESP and its mission for myself, and to help make the world a better place to live.
Follow us on instagram @bloodonthesandofficial to join in the conversation